Why I don't find motivation in work?
Have you ever asked yourself any questions such as: why I don't want to do this work?, why I don't find any inspiration or motivation at work?, why I feel so bored with this daily repeated work?
By chance when I was listening to a video on youtube about getting IELTS 9.0 with simple answer in which they mentioned a question about motivation at work. And, thus, I get back to myself with this question.
I remind how I quitted my first official work after 8 months. The first and also the most main reason was that my effort wasn't recognized. Yes, maybe I wasn't too excellent staff in the team, but anyway I had been continuously delving into the task which I was in charge of. Even I had to bring tasks from work to do at home many times in order to deeper understand and find how I could improve them efficiently. When you feel you are not important at work, you are not worthwhile to take part in teamwork, you lose your motivation. I thought that if only my boss at that time just encouraged me a little bit, I would try myself more.
And now when I am in Moscow and working for a Vietnamese company here, I feel so bored and unsuitable with the company's working culture. I don't have my voice at work because of a conservative leader. She propels me to make reports, make reports' explanations in a traditional way which I found not suitable for that type of report. Once again, I am demotivated because of not being evaluated in the right way. I have to work, following the way that former colleagues created, but I don't want to be a cog in a machine which repeats the same work day by day.
How do I get motivation back?
Should managers in a company often give their employees encouragement and foster them? I think yes, because the radical instinct of human being is to like listening to compliments which support them in exertion.
By chance when I was listening to a video on youtube about getting IELTS 9.0 with simple answer in which they mentioned a question about motivation at work. And, thus, I get back to myself with this question.
I remind how I quitted my first official work after 8 months. The first and also the most main reason was that my effort wasn't recognized. Yes, maybe I wasn't too excellent staff in the team, but anyway I had been continuously delving into the task which I was in charge of. Even I had to bring tasks from work to do at home many times in order to deeper understand and find how I could improve them efficiently. When you feel you are not important at work, you are not worthwhile to take part in teamwork, you lose your motivation. I thought that if only my boss at that time just encouraged me a little bit, I would try myself more.
And now when I am in Moscow and working for a Vietnamese company here, I feel so bored and unsuitable with the company's working culture. I don't have my voice at work because of a conservative leader. She propels me to make reports, make reports' explanations in a traditional way which I found not suitable for that type of report. Once again, I am demotivated because of not being evaluated in the right way. I have to work, following the way that former colleagues created, but I don't want to be a cog in a machine which repeats the same work day by day.
How do I get motivation back?
Should managers in a company often give their employees encouragement and foster them? I think yes, because the radical instinct of human being is to like listening to compliments which support them in exertion.

Comments
Post a Comment