Russia again broke the record of new cases with 10633 people infected. One stupid thing today is my company forced all the staff to work from 6th May for 3 days, then we will have a holiday (Victoryday 9/5). Today I saw that I cannot see the profile of my Russian ex-man with whom I was in relationship. I recognize a change in my mind that I feel sympathy with him and I understand the origin of his action. Our anger begins of frustration, disappointment, not because of hating someone. The radical nature of the angry action is not the anger, but the feelings of being frustrated, lied, disappointed inside us. If you can understand it, you can control your emotion. One of my personalities is that I like to listen to other's stories, his/her sharing and in that story I often have no question or opinion. But I usually got some key words or knowledge about which then I find out more information, read and think. I'm reading the book "How to win friends and influence people...
Comments
Post a Comment