Feeling of empty
Today I'm feeling so lazy and don't want to do anything. I had a bad sleep with a weird dream ( something related to sex), I felt asleep at about more than 1 a.m and woke up at 7.54 in the morning. I think because of unhealthy sleep, my mood came down all the day.
I have no any negative feelings or thought, but I just want to be lazy.
Russia today experienced a record of new cases from the beginning of this pandemic with more than 9600 people infected.
Due to this serious situation, I am a little bit worrying about the plan of studying in Luxembourg.
...
I have no any negative feelings or thought, but I just want to be lazy.
Russia today experienced a record of new cases from the beginning of this pandemic with more than 9600 people infected.
Due to this serious situation, I am a little bit worrying about the plan of studying in Luxembourg.
...
Comments
Post a Comment