Something about mind

Recently I often feel that it seems to have energy connecting me with universe.
1. After 5 years I have successfully connected directly with a yogi/yoga teacher whom I have been following on Facebook.  She's a great teacher. I know a lot of people don't believe whatever she had done and said, but with me, I feel suitable with her yoga lessons, yoga philosophy, and the way she is inspiring yoga lifestyle. It can be called "duyen" in Vietnamese. On 29th of April, I was lying for a midday snap, but suddenly I woke up and checked my facebook on time when she had just live streamed about one topic.
2. From the end of December 2019, I began to think more about the plan of leaving Moscow, I want to find somewhere has a good life quality, good job and dream about having a western husband and mix children. It seemed that my thoughts were sent to the universe because one day on the first New Year day, my Italian guy with whom I hadn't kept in touch for donkey's year ( I supposed for 5 years although we are still friends on Facebook) said Hello with me. We were talking again and telling each other about our situation. He recommended me finding a job in Luxembourg, in Deloitte where he was working because until that moment I knew that Luxembourg is the smallest but richest country in Europe. More important, about 50% population in Luxembourg coming from other countries and there's great labour market for workers in finance. I began to research, to find out for information about this country. That's so great, and I decided to apply for the University of Luxembourg to be able to stay and work after studying. And now, I'm waiting for admission.
3. I was thinking further about studying in Luxembourg because I almost have no money to finance my study there. I need to borrow money to go there for the first days so that then I will find a part-time job to cover the living cost. I thought about some friends who can give me a hand, but JUST THOUGHT about them. Accidently again, two of them initiated called me to talk and ask about something which was not related to money ( one girlfriend I haven't talked for about a month and one old teacher I haven't contact for about 1,2 years).

The stories are continuing, and I'm waiting for what will happen. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm happy today

A day of full feelings

Feeling of empty